Saturday, April 21, 2007

New Dog Food


I won't even mention my website-it is not going well. Don't look at it right now-it looks like a crazy quilt gone mad. I needed to step away for awhile so I thought I would post.

Thanks to all the pet food recalls I have decided to try a new dog food for my girls-Lexi & Lucy. They are both small dogs so I figured I could spend a little more. They are 10 & 12 yrs so I bought the mature fomula. I have always fed them dry so I wasn't too concerned but the recalls have me looking more closely at labels. That's Lexi checking out the new food.

I finished my Art Doll Qrtly bear challenge piece. I will try to take photos tomorrow.

I need some supplies for the other thing I'm working on. I was hoping to go to AC Moore when Bill went to a Dr appt nearby, but his appt was canceled. It's a 40 minute drive and we have to conserve gas whenever possible. Maybe I'll look online for the things I need. Nothing like shopping for relaxation.

No comments: