Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The start of summer



Actually, it's been warm enough here since the beginning of April to consider it summer. This weekend, even though gas prices discouraged it, we took a ride. Bill and I went to Merritt Island, east of here. He wanted to show me some amazing homes he sees on his water delivery route. One neighborhood of incredible homes have a flock of peacocks wandering around. Peacocks make an awful screeching noise. There were mansions with water on both sides. I don't know who lives in huge homes like that. We can only dream of living in one. Dinner at Taco Bell on the way home(big spenders-we are). I took a photo of the cool Tiki mailbox holder on the way home.
Monday we had grilled burgers at my brothers. Goober, their Dachshund, hoped for leftovers. Goober May 2008
Now, back to work. I have a Panda cut out and partially sewn. It's longer fur than I have used in awhile so I'm not sure how it will turn out.

No comments: