Saturday, July 7, 2012

Less than a week...

Til the Friends of Teddy show at www.teddiesworldwide.com ! The show starts at 4pm est on the 13th and last til 4pm est on the 15th. Go to the Teddies Worldwide page to vote on your favorite now. There are some really great critters from 75 artists from all over the world.
I want to thank the bear artists that gave me advice on the forum at the Guild of Master Bearcrafters. I was have trouble with dark shading and they helped me figure it out. Now I can finish a little dog I have been working on (on and off) for several months. The problem was causing me frustration and I would work on it then put it away for awhile.
Lastly the little bears in the photos are previous creations of mine now available in the orphan section on Bear Pile. You can check out Audrey here You can find Missy Ann here They traveled to Singapore and now they are ready to travel again.

No comments: