Friday, November 30, 2007

Puppies on ebay



I have two of my little dogs on ebay til Mon 12/3. Percy the Pug and Meggie the Scottie . I'm really happy with the way both of them turned out. It's very satisfying when the picture you have in your head translates to what you do with your hands. I have been sewing the smaller dogs completely by hand and I enjoy it more than machine sewing as I can fine tune features in a way not possible(at least for me) with machine sewing. I am doing a bear show Feb 24 and I will have a few bears but I think I am going to concentrate on some more small dogs & cats.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you've been busy making these darling puppies. Did you know that your "Turkey Float" made it into the Top 5 in the First Annual Softie Thanksgiving Day Parade? Congrats!

Yvette said...

Namcy these puppies are so cute! They look so ready to play! I love them. :o)