Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jackie another Puppy Grrl


Been meaning to post photos of Jackie all week. Bill's computer won't read his game cd so he has been on my computer. He can play card games for hours which means less time for me. Not necessarily a bad thing but sometimes inconvenient. It is also a problem because Bill is an indiscriminate clicker. He has changed things(my email) around without even realizing it.
Back to Jackie.....I'm really pleased with how she turned out. I think the Jack Russell type terriers are one of the easiest for me to capture their cuteness. Jackie is already on her way to her new home. I have a couple more Puppy Grrls up my sleeve. It's a busy time of year. I have joined 3 swaps and their is a Doll & Bear show Nov 7 along with lot of other holiday happenings.
pinkribbon

I also took care of another October chore last week. I had my annual mammagram and all is clear.
Have you had yours?

1 comment:

Bettina Groh said...

I like your grrl!! She's a cutie and I'm sure her new owner will love her!