Saturday, December 12, 2009

Times flies


So much happening this time of year. Last week was the local parade...it was a disaster because it POURED. This time of year is usually our dry season but it rained most of the day. At least I was inside a car. We pulled a trailer decorated by the local dog groomer. I felt sorry for all the soaking wet kids.
Our tree is up and decorated, lights up on the house. I did some baking this week and we are headed to visit friends tonight. Still trying to coordinate visits with family. I have gotten a little sewing done. I actually dyed some fur red for a Valentine creation. I would also like to squeeze in some time for taking photos. It will be New Years before you know it!
Lexi and Lucy have made an appearance on all my Christmas cards since we moved to Florida. Usually it has a Florida theme but this year we went a little retro with a tinsel tree. Off to get ready to go out....

2 comments:

vivian said...

great card Nancy.. lexi and lucy are adorable! New years? I had totally forgotten about a new year coming up! I have christmas on the brain!
what will you and your hubby do for christmas this year?
hugs
vivian

Unknown said...

Love your card, everyone comments on it!! I enjoyed our swap so much, I finally posted pictures. Happy Holidays!!