Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back to work


Now that the holidays are over no more slacking off. That includes exercising! Those holiday pounds aren't going away on their own. Then there's the tax stuff. Yesterday, I started to work in the office and ending up cleaning the whole room. I have to finish up 2009 bookkeeping for the water business. Two shows coming up next month to get ready for....one online and one live. I finished the last critter for the TBACA Be My Valentine show and starting working on another Puppy Grrl to take to the Brightstar Tampa show. I hope to have a couple more for that show.

I think the record cold weather here is slowing me down though. We moved here for the climate but the last week has been freezing...literally! We lost a number of plants, just couldn't cover them all. Our average temp this time of year is 72F but we didn't make it out of the 40's yesterday. I dread the electric bill at the end of the month. I don't own a coat or gloves anymore so I'm bundled in layers. I mentioned in my last post that you won't see any snow around here but there is a chance of flurries tomorrow....almost unheard of.
I am looking forward to a great year though!

2 comments:

germanshepard said...

Love the Blythe doll.

Heather said...

I just have to say... BLYTHE! YAY!

I've recently started collecting Pullip myself.

I can't wait to see what you've made for your shows, though!