Sunday, July 11, 2010

In Limbo


We were supposed to close on the house we are trying to buy June 30....still waiting. I don't think we have ever had a real estate closing go through without a hitch. This one is no different. These days closings are more complicated than ever. So we just wait. I have been trying to keep busy and finished a bear this week. Now I am trying to make her a toy bunny to hold. I want it to look well loved and floppy...kinda worn. This might take more than one try. I am 3/4 of the way finished and not happy with it so far.
My mind starts to wander toward Christmas about this time of year. There are a couple of ideas for Christmas critters floating around in there.
Bill and I went to the beach today for a little down time. The local beaches are beautiful and we hope they stay that way. The east coast of Florida isn't in danger...yet.
Well, you can tell what kind of a state I'm in.....non-cohesive rambling. Maybe next week I will be thinking straighter.
The photo is of Lexi in her favorite napping spot. I'll have to make sure I find a good spot for that table in the new house.

1 comment:

Bearly Sane said...

I love this photo of Lexi Nancy...Woods lies on his back like that in his basket...often with his head hangin over the side.
BTW Your magazine is on it's way.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane