Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back to business


Finally feel like I can really get back to my critter creations. There is still a lot to do around the house but things are starting to get into a regular routine. I had forgotten how stressful moving can be. This morning I updated all my shops...etsy, artfire, and Bear Pile. Next on the list is updating my website.
Tian was created before the move and is now in my shops. Her name is pronounced Tee-Ahn and I believe it means "sweet". I just love pink and black together. Alpaca fur makes the best pandas!
This afternoon, it's back to sewing. Almost finished a Puppy Grrl to take to the Tampa show on Feb 20th. I hope to get 2 more new critters done before then ....we'll see.
Don't forget the TBACA Valentine show. It's online, so you can attend from anywhere in the world. I will have 3 critters in the show(completed before the move). A sneak peek coming soon!

3 comments:

Prim's by Kim said...

Beautiful!!

vivian said...

sweet bear! we want to see the new house!
hugs
vivian

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Sounds like you have been busy, busy. Good for you. I love the new bear. And I would like to see pics of the new house too!