Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring




Since I am having a kind of mental block when it comes to making critters I decided to go outside today. Bill has been working on the yard and it is starting to take shape. He already has lettuce for our salads. There are also tomatoes and peppers. There was a stone walkway which he has almost finished moving. We have some big ceramic pots we brought from the previous house and the plants in them are blooming. The geranium is bright pink and blooming like crazy. I can remember what the other one with the red blooms is called. I wasn't sure it would make it but it has come back nicely. The clover with the light purple blooms came up on it's own in several places. I guess it is considered a weed ....but it is so pretty!

1 comment:

Leny said...

Beautiful flowers!Really looks like spring!

Hugs,leny