Wednesday, March 27, 2013

After the show and a special order puppy

Well three out of five bears are on their way to new homes. Brownie, Lillyann, and Buddy have all headed north. Patina and Serafina will probably show up on Bear Pile soon. I am thinking of entering Brownie and Lillyann, maybe even Patina in the URSA competition. Still thinking on it.

I don't think I ever posted about the article in the Teddy Bear Times, a UK magazine. It was the February/March issue. I had forgotten they had asked for photos and some info until a friend on facebook saw the article and messaged me. The friend was also kind enough to send me a copy. It is a beautiful magazine with nice glossy photos. Because of the article, Emmitt the clown bear now resides in the UK. I also received an order for a little dog similar to one pictured in the article.
Believe it or not, I am already thinking about winter and Christmas bears. Maybe our colder than normal spring has something to do with that.
 

1 comment:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

What a great article, the pictures really show off your work well. Glad to see the show was a success. I hope this means more good things to come this year for us bear makers.