Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Christmas Tree is up!


After participating in the Mims Fire Dept Christmas parade yesterday I came home and started decorating the tree. I wish I could have taken some nice pics of the parade but it is not easy when you are part of the parade. We pulled our trailer decorated by the local dog groomer and followed by a number of dogs decked out in Christmas garb. Just your local small town Christmas parade with fire engines sirens and school bands marching. We had a good time.
Today I finished the tree and baked some cookies. Make sure and come by on Saturday, Dec 13th for the Cookie Recipe Roundup. I have made cookies from this recipe many times but I felt I needed to make a batch today to test the recipe(yeh...right!). Of course by Saturday they will all be gone and I might need to make another batch to keep me company while I collect all the great recipes in the roundup.

No comments: