Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sophisticats


I finished this little cat before company came for Thanksgiving. Her name is Duchess and she is just 7" tall to the tip of her ears. I didn't have anything in mind except making a small cat when I cut her out. Her personality emerged all on it's own and I knew she was royalty. Now I am thinking of doing a series called Sophisticats. My mind it running with it, thinking of all the different colors of cats. Maybe a black and white one next. Bill thinks Duchess looks like a rat, but to me, she is definately a regal cat.
We had a nice visit from my neice and her family. She has two great kids, Nick(10) and Katie(8). I don't think we have had children in the house since we moved here. Katie loved my critter room. She even took a dip in our pool despite the fact the water was very cold. Now that Thanksgiving is over Christmas preparations are in full swing! I also have 2 shows shortly after the new year-time to get in gear.
My Christmas Carolers that were in Teddy Bear & Friends will be on Bid 4 Bears starting this afternoon. I will put a link on my sidebar after the auction starts.

No comments: