Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Critter Room is overflowing!!!


The Tampa show went well. The collectors were lined up at the door waiting for the doors to open. It stayed busy most of the day. Two Puppy Grrls and two little dogs went to new homes. I will be listing those that came home with me on my website and my etsy show this week.
While unpacking I realized how crowded the critter room was getting. I spent this morning listing several kitties, dogs and bears at reduced prices in my Artfire shop. These critters are really itching for a change of scenery!
I will start creating again next week. This week is for catching up on computer things - listing and bookkeeping. I might even try to squeeze in the time to read a book.
Take a look in the Artfire shop and see if there is a little critter calling to you. The photo just shows a few of those listed today.

1 comment:

Bearly Sane said...

Glad you enjoyed the show and sold some bears Nancy. Did Trish go this year?
Warmest hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane