Friday, February 26, 2010

Updated website


I spent most of yesterday working on my website. Some critters got moved around and some were added. Cubby is now on the front page with his Easter basket. I also added several bears to my etsy shop and a couple more to Artfire. Four of my Kitty Kibbles cats are on their way to a new home. Today I added Daisy to my Artfire shop. I am desperately trying to get into a Spring mood. It is still very cold(relatively speaking) here. We are used to an average of 72 degrees this time of year and we have not made it out of the lower 50's recently. I know friends north of here are getting hammered with snow and more snow but I am just not used to the cold anymore. Not to mention I do not own many cold weather clothes. You won't find me complaining about the heat in the summer...I say "Bring it on!".

No comments: