Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Knobby the Autumn Gnome


Still pulling out autumn decorations, when I can find them. I needle felted Knobby a couple of years ago. Autumn here in Florida means low humidity and 60 degree nights. We are still up in the 80's during the day but with no humidity it is very pleasant. The fire danger is increased though. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for Christmas this year. I usually have a lot of my shopping done by now. We still don't know where we will be, as we are in short sale limbo. I would love to be settled in our new(to us) home by Christmas but with each passing day then week.....I just don't know. I continue to sew, finishing 2 Valentine bears this week. It makes the time pass.

2 comments:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Adorable, I am a troll lover. This one (I can't tell girl, guy?) is wonderful.

vivian said...

Hi Nancy! Gee, I hope things work out for you soon. It must be hard just waiting and not knowing for sure. I'll send up a prayer for you. Your troll is cute! what else have you been making?
hugs
vivian