Monday, November 1, 2010

Ok....now Halloween's over...


Time to get fully geared up for the holidays. Thanksgiving will be here before you know it, then Christmas is just around the corner. I have been playing my Christmas music for a couple of months now. I don't think I will ever tire of it. We are still not sure where will we be for Christmas, hopefully we'll know soon.
Posie was the other bear I finished up week before last. I had dyed the fur, put her body together and started on her head months ago. I didn't like the way her face was turning out so I put her away. There she was, hanging in a bag in the closet, between pieces of mohair. Well she just needed a little face work, a nose job, and a mouth lift. She is now available on Bear Pile or my etsy shop.

2 comments:

vivian said...

and she is adorable! I just started listening to christmas music today! yay!! let the season begin!
I hope you soon find out where you'll be. I imagine it is stressful not knowing!
keep us posted.
hugs
vivian

Leny said...

Hello,

I love this beautiful bear.But your dogs are soooo lovely too!

Bearhugs,I hope to meet you on my blog too,

Leny