Wednesday, November 3, 2010

VOTE....for


Well the elections are mostly over. Here in Florida, at this minute, the governor's race is still undecided. They might have to do a recount! Anyway, now I need your vote. Bonnie and her bunnie were nominated in the Taiwan Teddy Bear Association Awards. There is online voting til the 13th. There are 6 categories and Bonnie is in category B. You have to enter an email address to vote but that is just to keep people from voting more than once and you won't be put on a list. Click here to start voting. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Lombardbears said...

She got my vote! Goodluck Nancy!

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

I think Bonnie is so darned cute. And I have already voted for her this morning. Good luck to you both.

Leny said...

Soooo cute!!!!

Hope I can welcome you (link) on my blog!!

Hugs,
Leny