Monday, June 13, 2011

Website update


I spent most of the morning updating my website. I had planned on doing it 2 weeks ago. I even had it written on my calendar. Time just goes by too fast. I am working on the last critter for the Bears on Parade online show in July. There are still a few accessories to find or make for a couple of the completed bears. Yesterday I finished a dress fit for a princess(that's a hint). The fabric was easier to work with than I thought it would be and the dress turned out as I had hoped. There was also a photo session for the finished critters after lunch today. Tomorrow I am having a routine bone density scan...then I will get some shopping in.
I got my August issue of Teddy Bear Review on Saturday and Shasta and Shelby finally made their official debut in it. I will be announcing a special offer on this blog June 17th so stay tuned.

No comments: