Monday, January 2, 2012

New Kitty Cat


Happy New Year to everyone! Hope your holidays were filled with love, laughter, and good eats.
I have been working on a new cat pattern. The basic head pattern has been used on some previous creations. The difference is needle felting of the nose, cheeks, and mouth. Kitty's head is jointed but not it's legs. I think the body pattern needs to be tweaked a little. This cat is made to sit but I think the chest needs to come out a bit where it's front legs are sewn on. Then I might try a couple of different colors...black, tan with Siamese markings...hmmmm...we'll see.

2 comments:

vivian said...

oh yes.. and with siamese markings! lol. I love him! The kitty you made me still sits right at my crafting table.. he is my constant reminder of my dearly departed Jasper!
have a great week and Happy new Year Nancy!
xoxo
vivian

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Adorable, I love the head shape on this body. I actually think it looks just perfect.