Friday, January 4, 2008

Ready for the New Year



I don't have any specific resolutions(except removing those holiday snacks from my hips) but I look at each new year as a fresh start. I have already worked on receipts for taxes although I am a long way from finished. I did manage to have them a little more organized this year so it should be better than last year. I cleaned out my scrap boxes and found a lot of fabric I had forgotten. Of course I didn't find the color I was looking for.

I wish I had more time for sewing because I have some ideas waiting to be made. I have started working on a new series of bears. I am almost finished with the first and I am very happy with her. When she is finished she will make her debut here. I am doing a show Feb 24 in Tampa, FL and want to get several in the series done by then.

I did finish a fox I have been working on for awhile. He was almost finished when the loop on one glass eye broke and I had to order more and wait for them to arrive. Zorrito, which means "Little Fox" is just 7 1/2" tall. I hope to find time to put him in my etsy show next week.

No comments: