Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tagged- 6 random things about me


Well, I have been tagged by Teddies by Laura Lynn, who is up in the ridiculously cold Chicago area. It took me awhile to come up with that many (sort of) interesting things about myself. Here goes...
1. I worked as an accountant(in another lifetime).
2. I was a Licensed Veterinary Technician in Virginia.
3. I was a Dachshund breeder for 25 years.
4. My mother had a wonderful green thumb and I can't grow anything.
5. I love the beach!
6. I think the worse thing about getting older is needing reading glasses.

If you are on the list below you have been tagged to write 6 random things about you.
La De Da" Bears
Fenbeary Folk
Sudey Babes
Viv out on a Whim
Swan Valley Bears
THE RULES (for this game of tag):
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU

2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF

4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP

7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)

5 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Nancy I loved reading about you! I didn't know you were a lic. Vet tech at one time!

I know what you mean too... I think the rules should be that we just tag 2 people LOL!!

FenBeary Folk said...

Hi Nancy, Thanks for the tag, will have to get my thinking cap on now.
You were an accountant, I work in the same field. Its a small world.
I agree with Laura Lynn, we will run out of blogging bears, hehe!
Hugs Sue xx

Jenny Lee said...

Hi Nancy!
I hope you don't mind my passing along a blog award that was given to me. You can see the details on my blog http://jennylovesbenny.blogspot.com/

vivian said...

Hi Nancy! didnt mean to ignore you! I knew someone had tagged me.. I had to go looking through my emails to see who it was!! so.. Im going to post right now!
ttyl and hugs!
vivian

Anonymous said...

Hi,Nancy
I'm animal lover too.
Very nice ur vet.
I have a kind to husky name's Korsan.

Than I will ur following.
Take care.See you...