Wednesday, June 10, 2009

After the Black & White Ball



The week long Black & White Ball at TBACA was a great success. This was the first year for the Creative Design Awards and some wonderful creations competed. The competition was only open to artists from Australasia. Next year it will also be open to international artists and I will definately be competing. Next year will be a Fantasy Ball and the ideas are already churning in my head.
I had some critters in the online show. Felicia the cat has already gone to a new home but Margaret and her dog McGregor are still available. I will list them on my website soon. My other creation Beary Daiquiri is from my series Beary Cocktails and I will post about them soon.

1 comment:

JennyTheArtist said...

these little animals are just adorable!