Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beary Cocktails

Just added these three cuties to my web site. I have ideas for a couple more in this series I am calling Beary Cocktails. Each one comes with an acrylic margarita glass. The little bears are 6 inches tall. Beary Daiquiri's is mohair with the body kool aid dyed a strawberry pink. She has a necklace of Swarovski crystals
Beary Daiquiri
Blue Hawaiian also has a kool aid dyed body of a very pretty turquoise blue. Her necklace is a flower fimo beads to resemble a lei.

Blue Hawaiian

Margarita is kool aid dyed with lemon and lemon lime. She also has a Swarovski crystal necklace and her glass has little lemons and limes around it.

Margarita

They are available on my site here. I have made more mini pups and they will be available on etsy soon. Right now I am working on another critter and them maybe another Beary Cocktail.

2 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

Woodendog
I really like this series Nancy...the bears all look very happy sitting in their glasses.
Do you think it might work for me...getting into a glass or two? LOL!

Bearly Sane said...

I really love this series Nancy. The bears all look so happy sitting in their glasses. Do you think it might work for me too...sitting in a glass or two? LOL!