Sunday, July 5, 2009

Christmas in July Sale

Christmas Creations Collage

Several of my Christmas Creations have been listed on Artfire for the Christmas in July sale. All have a special sale price. In the upper left corner is "Here we come a caroling", which was featured in last year December issue of Teddy Bear & Friends. The upper right is Peppermint Patti. Lower left: Has Santa come yet? and lower right: Merry & Chris Meese.
Actually, this is the time of year to start working on Christmas creations if you want to get into the holiday issues of the magazines.
I have decided not to do a Christmas piece this year. Maybe a little more generic creation that fits with the season but isn't boxed into it. Does that make sense?? More later.
Also, I am the featured artist of the month at TBACA. If you want to learn more about me click here. I am really not that interesting but there are a few nice photos.

No comments: