Thursday, July 2, 2009

Puppy Grrls



I am having such fun!!! I think this idea started with a piece of print fabric. Or maybe when I cut out a bear and decided it would work better as a puppy. Whichever, now I have ideas for several puppy grrls. Terri was the first. She was going to be a bear then I decided to change the center gusset to white and make doggie ears. Emma was "conceived" as a swap with a bear artist friend that has white Scotties. I really love the vintage looking print her dress is made with. Emma has already traveled across country to California. Terri is available on my website. Millie is now under construction. Can you guess what breed she is??

1 comment:

Bearly Sane said...

Nancy, Marlys is going to love her. Isn't fabric wonderful inspiration? I could browse fabric shops for hours!