Monday, August 23, 2010

Halloween....already




I think it was the week before last when someone mentioned Halloween and I got the bug. Meet Mischief and Mayhem and their bag of tricks. For some reason Halloween always brings black cats to mind before pumpkins, ghosts and ghouls. This pair took shape in my brain and the pattern was made up as I went along. I have to admit a certain car insurance companies ads about mayhem contributed to their names.
Don't they look like they are ready to start trouble? They would just love to go to a new home where they could use some of their tricks.
Created with sparse black mohair they are 5 inches and 4 inches tall. Non jointed, they have glass google eyes, horse hair whiskers and wool felt ears. I hoped to list them on etsy today, but I had to help a friend take his dog to the vet. It will be $80 for the set and of course their bag of tricks is included.

4 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

KOOL KATZ! They brought a really big grin to my face Nancy.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane
P.S. Please stop by when you get a chance, I have a great giveaway on offer.

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

They are so cute! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and times of year. They are getting me in the mood.

M. E. Bears And Critters said...

Hi Nancy! I have been paired with you for the TBACA Christmas swap! I hope you are not too disappointed!
We have similar bear making back grounds.....and I have two real doggies too!
Have a look at my website and let me know what sort of critter you would like me to make for you!
Hugs Wendy

Heather said...

Lovely!!! I'm so excited for Halloween already because everyone in the craft world is gearing up for it!
Your kitties are so cute!!!