Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday

I started off today with what I will call the Monday jitters. Got up at the normal time, turned on the computer and checked emails. OH NO! I had forgotten to cancel a 7 day free trial membership and my card had been charged $80. Sent off a fast email asking if I could cancel. After showering, and with my stomach now churning, I started to take care of something I had been putting off. I thought it was something I could take care of quickly online. But no! It looked like it was going to require some official paperwork that needed to be filled out, mailed and received before May 1. ACK!
Then an email came saying my membership had been canceled and the charges refunded back to my card. Whew. 
Unsure how to complete the paperwork, I called my accountant. He says don't bother with any of it. If I don't do anything it will resolve itself. Another headache taken care of(wish I had known sooner). 
Now I only have one worry. My little sister is in the hospital with complications from chemo. She was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of months ago and was almost finished with chemo. She is in another state so I am trying to keep up by emails and phone calls.  Just positive thoughts now....

1 comment:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Positive thoughts for your sister Nancy. I have three, I can only imagine the worry you must be feeling.