Friday, June 29, 2012

Teddies Worldwide Show Preview

Finally the show preview has begun. I took a quick peek and there are lots of amazing critters created by 75 artists from all over the world. The "Friends of Teddy" show begins July 13th and last til the 15th. You can go to the preview page now and vote for your favorite. The Collector's Choice Awards will be announced at the beginning of the show.
Steampunk Puss N Boots is my preview critter. Now you can see what I needed that black leather coat for that I posted about several posts ago. In total, I will have 7 all new critters for the show. Mark your calendars!

1 comment:

vivian said...

I will have to go check out the show! your puss in boots is wonderful as always! I feel a bit behind in blogland lately but gonna try to get caught up a bit this morning before I head off to the beach.
Its been a crazy heart breaking couple of weeks nad I need a serious break!
I wish I was at the ocean though! lucky you.. but I do have my beloved lake.
have a great weekend Nancy!
xoxo