Sunday, June 3, 2007

I've opened and Etsy shop


Ebay just doesn't seem to be working for me right now. I know a few well known artists who are doing well on ebay. Although I feel that I am putting unique and well made critters up for auction, they are just not getting noticed.

Etsy is a website for selling hand made items. The fees are reasonable and the presentation is good. The search pages seem to load kinda slow but that might be because of all the great pics.

I have spent several hours today taking and editing photos. I wish I was better at it. If I get the lighting right - I'm not happy with the pose. If the pose is good - the lighting is off. I take dozens to get a couple of decent ones.

This is Tinker -a Dog Patch Puppy, who will be listed in my Etsy shop sometime tonight.

2 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Too cute!!! Good luck with the Etsy shop :)

Yvette said...

What a darling puppy!!
Welcome to Etsy! I am going to check out your shop!!