Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mellow Yellow





The Edinburgh Imports community forum has challenges about every other month. The current challenge is to use some mohair you bought and then didn't know what to do with it. In other words "Why did I buy that?". This is the third year for this challenge but this year there is a twist- to create the ultimate imaginary friend.


I had a piece of golden yellow mohair I purchased to make a yellow & black Panda. After making the Panda I didn't know what to do with the rest.


Along came the challenge and Mellow Yellow came to be. Mellow is the cure for the blues-meant to bring a smile to your face.


I am thinking of donating this happy guy to the Lemonade Bears Benefit scheduled for Sept 21 - 23. To find out more about this worthy cause visit http://www.lemonadebears.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He'll be a hit at the Lemonade Bear benefit! Who could resist that face?