Friday, July 27, 2007

It's my birthday.


I won't say exactly how old I am but if you know the day the Korean War ended-that was the day I was born. The birthdays seem to whiz by and hopefully soon I'll lose count. Actually, I feel pretty good and have managed to stay in good shape. I have to watch what I eat these days-something I never used to worry about. I still have my daily dark chocolate(so glad it has been decided that is good for you) but no more ice cream every night, no more 3rd slice of pizza.

Overall I am very, very happy at this point in my life. Wonderful husband, warm climate, and a job where I keep my own hours. Last, but not least, I get to satisfy my creative side by making teddy bears and other critters. What more could I ask for???

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

Nancy I totally missed this post! Happy Birthday - belated... and you look AWESOME!!!