Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Prioritys


I just finished about 20 minutes on my float in the pool. It's a good time to go over things in my mind. I would like to spend more time working on critters but everyday things keep getting in the way. Yesterday I took some time and updated my website and joined Bear Artists Worldwide(added to my links here). That was after I packed and shipped 26 books that sold over the weekend. Today I paid the monthly bills(online), got some correspondence out of the way and packed and shipped 25 books that I sold yesterday. Thanks to somewhat regular afternoon t-storms here in Florida, I did get to do a little sewing today(have to turn off the computer during storms).

The books sales really seem to be taking off lately, which means more income but also more work. Yesterday we picked up the largest trailer load of books we have ever gotten-about 4000 books. I have to sort through them and list the ones on Amazon that are in good shape.

I'd like to find the time to get together an order for Edinburgh-mohair and supplies. I want to make sure I don't forget anything and then have to place another order later(will probably happen anyway).

Tomorrow I will try and post a pic of the kitten I just finished. He is to be the first in a series.

No comments: