Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tired of Books


I have spent most of my weekend going through my older book inventory. These were books I had purchased from another Amazon seller. She had listed them, then when I purchased them I uploaded them to my Amazon storefront and put them on the shelves in my garage.

Now that I have been listing on my own for about 6 months I am not entirely happy with the descriptions in the old listings. So I have been editing and deleting(if a book is now selling for less than the cost to ship).

Also, we got a call on Friday that the thrift shop where we purchase our books has another load. The last load was still on the trailer and had to be unloaded so we could pick up the new load.

BOOKS, BOOKS everywhere!!! It's a living so I can't complain too much. Back to work...sigh

No comments: