Thursday, August 2, 2007

Get along little doggies!



Well, I finished my dog for the Edinburgh Forum challenge "Dog Days of Summer". Meet Myrna the Beach Doggie. Since I usually make semi realistic dogs I decided to try something different. I was the first to post my dog on the forum but I am hoping for a lot more competition. I realize a lot of artists are busy getting ready for shows and a lot of moms are getting ready for back to school but this is for a $25 gift certificate from Edinburgh Imports.

In hopes of more doggies, I am making my basic dog pattern available. It's a pretty easy pattern but I wouldn't call it beginners. It allows for 1/4" seams except the paws which I always hand stitch and are more like 1/8". Don't forget to get pattern page 2. It has extra ears and a supply list. The dog is about 6 1/2" tall when finished.

The only way I could figure out to get you to the pattern is to put a link on the links page of my website http://www.dogpatchcritters.com/ .

No comments: