Friday, May 16, 2008

Teekee is ready for a luau



Just finished this little cutie last night. I took her photos today and put her on Bid 4 Bears tonight. I'm really pleased with the way she turned out. You wouldn't believe my inspiration though - that glass. Well, it's really plastic but I saw it and thought wouldn't a little tropical theme bear look cute sitting in it. The hardest thing to find was the little paper umbrella. I found a pack of those at good ol Walmart. Now I have 9 leftover paper umbrellas. I like Teekee's size too - 6".
I'm working on another summer theme bear. She's all done but I can't decide on her accessories. I might put together a new header for my blog using her.
Would you believe it's time to start thinking about Christmas?? The magazines want submissions for their Christmas issues by July and early August. Falalala la la la!!!!

1 comment:

fribbles said...

I love her outfit---so summery! The prints you use are just adorably cute!