Monday, July 14, 2008

Something in my mailbox




I really love going to the mailbox these days. Everyday there are a least a couple of checks for the new business(customers paying on their accounts). Today there was a little box. When I looked at the return address I knew it was something I have been waiting for. I signed on for a mini swap that Vivian, of Viv out on a Whim, organized. I just love the little "Bee Bear" from my swap partner, Lori Ventimiglia.I sent her the little dog, "Trinka". This was my first swap and I'm really glad I joined in.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Nancy,
How lucky you are to have had Lori as a swap partner. She just happens to be my best friend in Florida. I came across your blog from the teddy bear artist blog. Love your little dog you gave in your swap. I haven't put any bears on etsy yet. It's all kinda new to me. Just moved to SC last year. Probably met you at Bearly Spring if you ever went to our convention. I was the prez for a little while. I miss my bear friends terribly. Thanks for sharing in your blog.
Debbie