Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


I've had a very nice birthday. Last night after eating out we went to the zoo. I haven't been to a zoo in years. The local zoo had free admission on Saturday's after 5 this summer. I got some great photos of a number of amazing animals. You can see them all in my flicker zoo set. Today, my actual birthday I just lazed around, spent about an hour just floating in the pool. Bill made me a wonderful raspberry chocolate cheesecake. I just had a huge piece topped with real whipped cream and I am totally full and happy. Not an exciting birthday but I don't need exciting these days-just relaxing and happy.

3 comments:

Bunny B said...

Happy Birthday Nancy!! Glad you had a fun one :)

Laura Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Nancy!!

dreameyce said...

Happy belated bday!!