Sunday, August 3, 2008

Check out Zazzle


In case you didn't notice I added a Zazzle panel to the left column. It's a site where you can upload photos and graphics to make products. So far I have just made cards using photos of my critters. If something you list sells you get a percentage of the sale. They have a lot of neat products.
I have also been working the Bid 4 Bears survivor challenge. Trying to list enough items to keep up. Keep an eye on the right column-I will try to make sure it's has some of my current listings.
Now, I have to go finish cleaning the bedroom - we're getting new flooring in there tomorrow-YEAAAA!

1 comment:

floridafoodies said...

Nancy,

I thought about you on your birthday but forgot to call you (it was my dad's birthday, too, and my sister-in-laws's birthday as well).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NANCY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Claudia