Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New floor


I am so happy with the new floor in our master bedroom. I was really sick of the once(long ago) off white carpet. Between the Florida sand, doggie traffic(& occasional accident) the carpet had really had it. We had laminate installed in our living room almost 2 years ago. If you have dogs, you can't beat it. There are so many types and styles to choose from. The only carpet in the house now is in the 2 other bedrooms-one used as my office/sewing room and the other as guest/critter room. Critter meaning my bears and other critters are displayed in there. Eventually, I would like to have laminate in them too. But the dining room, kitchen and foyer are probably next. They all have wood parquet. We would like to tile the foyer & kitchen and laminate the dining room to match the living room. Only as the finances permit!

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

Nancy it looks just beautiful! Congratulations!!