Monday, August 25, 2008

Artist Bears & Friends Etsy Team


It is now official! We have an Etsy team of 34 Teddy Bear Artists. One of our goals is to get an Etsy category for Artist Bears. The Art Doll makers are also working towards a separate category. Since Artist Bears are considered collectible and are not made for children we are kind of in limbo on Etsy-not belonging in any category. Hopefully, this will soon be resolved. We will be planning some promotions in the near future. Stay tuned. If you are an Artist with an Etsy shop and interested in joining contact shelley@ursaminorminiatures.com .
In other news.....I have won the Bid 4 Bears Survivor Challenge. I will be listing lots of bears and critters for sale there. Keep an eye on the right column of my blog for my current auction.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy!
I found out from Vivian that we are partners for the Halloween swap. Thought I'd stop by and say hello. Your creations are just adorable!
XOXO
Jillian