Friday, July 25, 2008

Survivor Challenge on Bid 4 Bears



Another event on the Teddy Bear auction site Bid 4 Bears has me busy listing. The idea is to list as many Teddy and doll related items as you can each week. The one with the lowest number of listings each week is eliminated til there is only one. It lasts until Sept 13th so there should be lots of interesting bears, dolls and other related items to bid on. I have 3 things listed right now and I'm planning on listing Comet tonight. He is a nice size rough coated Jack Russel and I am listing him for a really good price. I will try to keep the links to the auctions on the right hand column current.
Also, Vivian, of Viv out on a whim, is have a blog anniversary give away of the cutest little pincushion. Just click on over and leave a comment. She is going to put the names in a hat and draw one out on Friday the 1st.

No comments: