Sunday, May 6, 2012

I took part in the Greater Orlando Doll Club show yesterday. Only a few sales but a good time EXCEPT right before the show I missed a step coming down a small flight of stairs. Besides the embarrassment factor, I twisted my ankle. Everyone was very nice and I spent most of the show with ice on my foot. Today it is very swollen and I am scooting around the house in an office chair. One good thing that came out of the show...I got my first petite Blythe. I have to think about what to name her. That's something I can do while sitting with ice on my foot.

2 comments:

vivian said...

dont you love those tiny blythe dolls? cute!
sorry about your ankle. hate when that happens!
have a great week Nancy.
xoxo
vivian

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Sorry to see that you are now injured Nancy, feel better soon. Of course you can be playing now with your new dolly girl while you recover. I love these little ones. I have admired the one you have, love the red braids.