Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gone to the dogs



I actually finished 3 little dogs this week. The first one is a black and white terrier mutt named Oreo. This little guy has kinda short legs because I made him from scraps and I couldn't fit longer legs in. The second dog is a tricolor Jack Russell named Rowdy. His auction started tonight on Bid 4 Bears. Rowdy is 5" tall and comes with his bed and soccer ball. My bears have been selling well on Bid 4 Bears so I thought this week I would try a little dog. You can see him here. The third dog is for a swap so his/her identity will remain secret. I have 2 more dogs cut out and hopefully will finish them this week. Bill & I are in the process of buying a business(more on that later) so I'm not sure how much time I will have to sew.

I also finished 2 cats this week - but that's another post.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Really cute! He looks like he is having fun with that ball!!

I am so bummed I missed your drawing! I would have loved to win one of your dogs!!!