Sunday, April 6, 2008

What's up?



I haven't posted in a few days for a couple of reasons. The first being out of town company. My husband's cousin and his wife were actually in town for a month. Florida is a great place to visit to get away from cold winters. They had other family in the area so we all got together several times over the month. This week was their last week and we took them to the beach one beautiful day then had pizza and Bill's homegrown strawberries for dessert. The next day we babysat their wonderful dog Fenway the Golden Doodle(Golden Retriever + Standard Poodle) while they took their grandson to Kennedy Space Center. Fenway was a joy, being only a year old and very sweet. Lexi & Lucy, being old ladies, weren't too sure about her.


Another reason for not posting is, what I believe, an inflamed nerve in my right thumb. When I use scissors or hemostats(for stuffing critters) it goes numb. Sometimes it's just a shooting tingling. So I have been trying to rest it and it is driving me crazy because there are several critters screaming to be made!


The last reason is this is my 99th post and I wanted to do something special for my 100th post. I have been wracking my brain trying to think of something. So tomorrow be sure to check in -- I will be giving a little critter away.

No comments: