Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Greta the Schnauzer


Just a quick post. Yesterday I added Greta the Schnauzer to my Etsy shop. She is a sweet little puppy and comes with her own bed.
I finally purchased a pair of spring action Fiskars today. Now I can cut out the critters I have drawn out on fabric without sending that nerve zing through my thumb. I have also contacted another Teddy Bear artist about purchasing one of her ultimate stuffing tools. I have been using hemostats for years and I'm pretty handy with them but they bother my thumb too. It's going to take me a little while to learn to stuff with the new tool. I guess I will still use the hemostats for turning unless I find something better.

2 comments:

Bunny B said...

adorable doggy!

BumbleVee said...

oh,...this must be her...worked out beautifully...