Monday, April 28, 2008

My head is spinning!


It's almost official. As of May 1 I will be president of Blue Forest Water of Brevard, Inc. Bill is going to be delivering 5 gal bottles of spring water. We are purchasing an existing business with over 200 accounts. I get to do all the paperwork and that's why my head is spinning. I have been filling out forms for the IRS, the state of Florida, the bank, printers and other suppliers. I have done the bookkeeping for businesses we have had before but this is the first time we have been incorporated. I'm told it will be better in the long run but it seems complicated now.
We are getting a vehicle with the business but will probably have to get another. Another thing to take care of - insurance. I need to get back to sewing just to calm my nerves!

No comments: