Wednesday, May 27, 2009

They grow up too fast!


Graduation time again. It really doesn't seem all that long ago(38 yrs!!!) I was graduating from high school. My graduation ceremony was held at Cole Field House on the University of Maryland campus. This year one of my nieces and my granddaughter are graduating from high school. I am excited for them, they have so much to look forward to. The world awaits and even though economic times are tough right now, I see bright futures for them.
My granddaughter, Mandy, will be attending James Madison University in the fall. I made her this little bears in JMU's colors. His name is Jaymu and I hope he will keep her company in the fall.
CONGRATS GRADS!!!!

2 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Awww! She is so sweet! I'm sure your granddaughter will treasure Jaymu :) Hugs, LL

customteddys said...

I know what you mean, Nancy. My oldest granddaughter graduated from high school last year, and this summer my high school graduating class is having our 40th reunion. Love your bear! Teddy hugs from Vicki