Friday, April 6, 2007

I'm blogging!


Well, I have joined the crowd-I am blogging! I spent this morning reading other blogs-trying to decide how to do mine. I went to Lisa's Twin Cubs blog and clicked on some of the blog links and then clicked on their blogs links and so on. There are some very creative people out there. It is sometimes so overwhelming to know there is now a way to contact them. The 20 somethings and under take the internet for granted but it really is an amazing tool.

Seeing other artists amazing work is a double edged sword for me. It is all so wonderful and varied it sometimes makes me doubt myself. But then the inspiration takes hold and I'm off with a new idea.

I think this is a good start for my first post. I will try to post regularly although there never seem to be enough hours in the day.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It is so fun:o) I can't wait to see what you post.