Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Puff Pet



I finished my "Puff Pet" for Lisa's challenge. His name is Mooch the Mutt. I made him using cotton string fabric. I have had the fabric for a long time and I don't think it's available anymore. I used to make Dog Patch Puppies from it. It's kind of like long and loopy terry cloth with a cotton backing.

All pieces of Mooch were from a pattern using the punch out section of a Puff's tissue box. I used the full piece for the 2 sides and using a print program, stretched and squished the Puff section to make the other pattern pieces. I am pretty pleased with the way he turned out.

Now, on to other projects. Tonight we are going to Applebee's for dinner. I had an ulterior motive for suggested it as their is a Hancock's fabric store nearby. I'm sure Bill won't mind if I stop in "for just a minute"

No comments: